The service area also includes the following satellite points:
- Harbor General Hospital-1000 W. Carson, Torrance
- Little Company of Mary Hospital-4101 Torrance Blvd, Torrance
- San Pedro & Peninsula Hospital-1300 W. 7th St, San Pedro
- Farmers Market-Wilson Park on Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance
- Kaiser Foundation-23621 S. Main St, Carson
- Beach Cities Health District (Formerly South Bay Hospital)-514 N. Prospect Ave, Redondo Beach
- Torrance Memorial Health System-824 E. Carson Street, Carson, CA 90745
- Providence Medical Associates-21311 Madrona Ave, Torrance, CA 90503
- Torrance Medical Plaza-19000 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503
- The Medical Centre-4201 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA 90503
- Optum Medical-502 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA 90277
- HealthCare Partners-601 Torrance Blvd, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
- Kenneth E. Watts Medical Building-20911 Earl Street, Torrance, CA 90503
- Kaiser Permanente Carson Medical Offices-18600 Figueroa Street, Gardena, CA 90248
- Kaiser Permanente Gardena Medical Offices-15446 S. Western Avenue, Gardena, CA 90248
- Social Security Administration-20000 Mariner Avenue, Torrance, CA 90503
Each one way trip costs $1.00 and is credited to the participants personal “Swipe Card.” Participants are eligible to purchase a maximum of 40 ride credits per month. Ride credits can be purchased in person at City Hall, or by mail.
Call the designated number for Lomita Dial-a-Ride: 1-866-424-1678. Provide the dispatcher with your name, pick up location, destination, number of passengers, and the last 6 digits on your swipe card. Once the cab arrives, provide the driver with your swipe card and picture ID and enjoy the ride. Once you’ve reached your destination, the cab driver will swipe your card to end your trip and provide you with a receipt showing the balance on your card. No more coupons to fill out—just call, swipe, and ride. It’s that simple!
If you have any questions or are interested in joining the program, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (310) 325-7110 ext. 102.