The City of Lomita, hereinafter referred to as “City”, is seeking proposals from qualified firms, contractors or consultants, hereinafter referred to interchangeably, to upgrade the City Council Chamber audio visual (AV) systems.
The City of Lomita City Council meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month beginning at 6:00 p.m. Meetings are held in the City Council Chambers located at 24300 Narbonne Avenue, Lomita, CA 90717. The existing AV system has been in use for many years and has reached the end of its useful life. The City also occasionally holds other types of meetings in the Council Chambers including Planning Commission meetings, trainings and presentations. It is important that the room serves many roles and staff can be confident that the equipment is capable of handling a multi-use environment.
- Mandatory Pre-Proposal Meeting: November 19, 2021 @ 10 a.m.
- Deadline to submit questions: November 29, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
- Answers provided to questions: By December 2, 2021
- Proposals due: December 13, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
- Review of Proposals: Weeks of December 13, 2021 – January 7, 2022
- Tentative Contract approval: February 1, 2022
- Notice to Proceed: February 14, 2022
- Project Completion: June 1, 2022
City hall plans can be emailed upon request. Please contact Gary Sugano at email@example.com.