Dial-a-Taxi is available to disabled Lomita residents. Tickets can be purchased at Lomita City Hall and cost $1.00 per trip ticket. Dial-a-Taxi does not use the swipe card system, and still issues white and blue paper vouchers.
For non-ambulatory participants, you must inform the taxi company that you need a lift equipped vehicle. Reservations should be made at least 24 hours in advance. Same day service may be available.
Service is provided within the cities of Lomita and Torrance and also the 12 satellite points listed below.
- Beach Cities Ambulatory Care-Redondo Beach
- CSU Dominguez Hills
- Carson Intercommunity Hospital/Kaiser Chemical Dependency Recovery Program
- Community Hospital of Gardena
- El Camino College
- Harbor/UCLA Medical Center
- Healthcare Partners-Redondo Beach
- Healthview Adult Day Health Care Center-Lomita
- Kaiser Medical Offices of Gardena
- Kaiser Hospital-South Bay Facility
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- San Pedro Peninsula Hospital
For more information, or to see if you are eligible for the program, contact Lety Moreno-Paz at (310) 325-7110 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.