Welcome to the Human Resources Division webpage! The Human Resources Division is responsible for overseeing recruitment and selection, employee benefits administration, employee training and development, employee relations, and risk management.
For more information, please view the links below or contact us at (310) 325-7110 x144.
City of Lomita & Careers
Compensation Information, Memoranda of Understanding (MOU), and Employment Contracts
- FY 2022-23 Salary Schedule and Authorized Positions
- FY 2023-2024 Salary Schedule and Authorized Positions
- FY 2022-2023 Part Time Employee Compensation Plan
- MOU – Lomita City Employees Association, Administrative Services and Field Services Units
- Compensation Plan – Non-Represented Employees
- City Manager Agreement
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
In accordance with the requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (“ADA”) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the City of Lomita will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in its services, programs, or activities.